Like the 1,000s of other pages of evidence uncovered and descriptions of crimes on this site, this web page is only one part of a massive multi-state entanglement of government corruption and cover-up. See size
Due to the length of time and sized more than 150 entangled events all plotted timelines will have different subsets of events imposed on the basic timeline.
The basic timeline is composite Chart of First State Bank Altus OK's FDIC reports; and Federal Reserve reports for the bank subsidiaries. The subsidiaries come under the bank's holding company FSB Bancorp Altus, and are not backed by the FDIC. View
Re: Copies of Altus Bank FDIC Call Reports provided for convenience.
Most notable Dec 2005 call report showing the $643 million fake bank loans that was a matter of public record during the 2006 cover-up.
Altus Banks Federal Reserve Reports. $432 million & $156 million.
Consider in light of the following and evidence uncovered.
- The size of First State Bank's (Altus OK) assets and bank regulators charter/purpose.
- The Bank was closed to cover-up by the Oklahoma State Banking Dept., July 31, 2009, for being $8 million off balance. $99 million liabilities and $91 million assets.
- The FDIC did not seize the subsidiaries assets ($156 million) when the bank was closed.
- In addition, there was the $60 million gross production tax refunds the Oklahoma Tax Commission (OTC) paid Altus Venture (a subsidiary) during the period the bank was supposedly being examined Jan 2009 - Jul 2009, and investigated Feb 2009 to at least Feb 2016.
- The subsidiaries assets were $432 million at one point. Considering the bank and banker's history, the $156 million and $432 million is one of several money laundering red flags.
- The Altus Bank Group's history includes using mirroring accounts to steal from victims and launder criminal profits.
- The $25 million cashier's check Doughty created for Anderson to take to Dubai, UAE, and offshore banking center.
Dec 18, 2018, the Oklahoma State Securities Department leaked millions of files including FBI data and emails 1998 to 2016. View