Re: 2006 news articles provide the background
- Quartz Mountain Aerospace (QMA) Altus OK, like Altus Venture, are subsidiaries of First State Bank Altus OK.
- Oklahoma Tax Commission (OTC)
An Abbreviated Timeline Sketch of The Period Mar 2004-Jun 2010
- The size of First State Bank's (Altus OK) assets and bank regulators charter/purpose.
- The bank was closed by the Oklahoma State Banking Dept., July 31, 2009, for being $8 million off-balance. $99 million liabilities and $91 million assets.
- The bank's subsidiaries are non-banking bank subsidiaries that come onder the Federal Reserve and are not FDIC backed. The FDIC did not seize the subsidiaries' assets ($156 million) when the bank was closed on July 31, 2009, to cover-up. Note the subsidiaries assets were $432 million at one point. Considering the bank and banker's history, the $156 million and $432 million is one of several "money laundering" red flags. History includes using mirroring account to steal from victims in Colorado, and the $25 million cashier's check Doughty created for Anderson to take to Dubai, UAE, and offshore banking center.
- In addition, there were the $60 million gross production tax refunds the Oklahoma Tax Commission (OTC) paid Altus Venture (a subsidiary) during the period the bank was supposedly being examined Jan 2009 - Jul 2009 and investigated Feb 2009 to at least Feb 2016.