Like the 1,000s of other pages of evidence uncovered and descriptions of crimes on this site, this web page is only one part of a massive multi-state entanglement of government corruption and cover-up.
Oklahoma's tax credit counterfeiting and money laundering.
Click on a chart to expand.
Multi-state Entanglement Of Mistakes Crony Corruption Couldn't Shake.
Cover-up and three Mutually Contradicting Versions of Crimes and Victims
|More timelines. View
||For more connection and entanglement diagrams. View
|"Truth Is Stranger than Fiction, But It Is Because Fiction Is Obliged to Stick to Possibilities; Truth Isn't." Mark Twain.|
- FBI and FDIC agents that were a party to cover-up and framing me as a confidential informant. View
- Gross Production Tax Revenue Theft and Problematic Payoff! View
In short, I was framed by the FBI as a confidential informant (1) (1.3) in one of a series of a bungled attempts to cover-up wide-scale political corruption after mistakes, in both crimes and cover-up, progressively mounted-up.
This occurred when an Altus Oklahoma bank group (Involving First State Bank, Altus OK, and Vectra Bank CO) came under investigation in Colorado in Jan 2009 (1.4). The Colorado evidence and investigation threatened to expose corruption and crimes occurring in Oklahoma, Colorado, and evidence suggests other states (23) (27).
The Oklahoma based FDIC and FBI stole the Colorado investigation
(1.4) and did not investigate (1). The FBI framed me as a Confidential Informant (1.3) to use as a shield to avoid exposure to victims, witnesses, and evidence. Simply put, the FBI framed me to take the fall for their failure to investigate. The FBI framed me in retaliation for using the Internet to expose evidence of corruption and cover-up.
At the time, Jan 2009, the Altus Oklahoma bank group came under investigation in Colorado:
- The Altus Bank Group and the bank's president Paul Harold Doughty were involved with 15 other similar groups (4) in Oklahoma and the Oklahoma Tax Commission swapping counterfeit (15) 2006 tax credits for gross production tax refunds and off the books. Gross production tax is also known as severance tax in some states.
- Colorado case evidence (1.4) included proof of crimes in Colorado, and the 2006 Oklahoma tax credits were fraudulently obtained (3) and Oklahoma authorities covered-up in early 2006.
- The Altus Bank Group had set up the crimes in Colorado at the same time (early 2006) (1.6) (3) they had self-exposed their own crimes in Oklahoma, and authorities covered-up.
- OTC emails uncovered later proved the crimes, cover-up, and multiple uses (11) (3) (29) of the same counterfeit tax credits, by the same and different parties, and in different ways (17) during the period 2006-2009
These were simple bait and switch frauds and framing.
This phase started in March 2006, 24 years after the missing 1982 Oklahoma National (ONB) bank fraud investigation, where Paul Harold Doughty was the Ex VP. Or, 25 years after ONB bank president Vernon Ayres's body was reported to be missing in a drowning accident.
|Economic development and election funding are two of the most politically sacrosanct issues.|
|FBI and others covering up banker's crimes, by not investigating, and framing others to take the blame.||View|
|Fraudulent tax credit investment claims and counterfeit tax credits found in the Oklahoma Tax Commission emails. ||(11)|
|Multiple uses of the same counterfeit tax credits, by the same and different parties during one four-year period. ||(3) ||(29)|
|Multiple forms of proof of the above and more uncovered by victims, but blown-off. ||View|
|Three-way mutually contradicting versions of crimes - FBI v FDIC v DOJ.||View|
|30+ related court trial case's evidence in four states. ||View|
|Kangaroo court cases and trials to cover-up authorities' roles in corruption and prior cover-ups. ||(1.7)|
|Costing Oklahoma taxpayers $5 billion (average annual budget) during one four-year period. ||(18)|
Continue to abbreviated timeline