Like the 1,000s of other pages of evidence uncovered and descriptions of crimes on this site, this web page is only one part of a massive multi-state entanglement of government corruption and cover-up. See size
New jobs claimed v actual employment
Re: Oklahoma Investment/New Jobs Credit 68 § 2357.4
Actual Oklahoma Employment v Jobs that would have had to be created based on the amount uncovered for tax credits allowed for one of Oklahoma's sixty-three hidden tax credits.
68 O.S. §2357.4 Oklahoma Investment/New Jobs Credit, which allows
- For investments is less than $40 million $500 in tax credits for each new job created or 1% of funds invested. Max employment (cumulative).
- For investments more than $40 million $1,000 in tax credits for each new job created or 2% of funds invested. Min employment. (cumulative).
- This is one of Oklahoma's oldest tax credits and there is no information other than the amount of tax credits taken or cost to the public.
- The smallest in terms percent of investment allowed for tax credits, yet the largest total tax credits reported to have been allowed.
- We have other tax credits 68 § 2357.62 and 68 § 2357.73 reported as 68 § 2357.4 tax credits.
The amounts can be seen Oklahoma's Datagov Tax Credits. Note: https://data.ok.gov/dataset/state-oklahoma-tax-credits (OpenBooks) was not reported until after the 2009 cover-up, and then caught in parts over several years. Keep in mind there was no documentation or records of tax credits used.
Source for Oklahoma's employment. Bureau of Labor Statistics.