SEC Form Ds and SEC filings K's, Q's, DEF 14A
Part of multiple Forms of Proof of Crimes and Cover-up. View
The following represents SEC Form Ds filed for 2006 by those who filed as required, and Chaparral Energy's SEC SP1, K's, Q's. Other pages will address connections and meanings.
Re: SEC Form Ds are a matter of public record, and
- Are required to be reported by private investment funds.
- Defines what constitutes an accredited (sophisticated investor) as required by Oklahoma state statutes to participate in key economic development tax credit investment programs.
- Exposes those who never filed an SEC Form D.
- For funds that did file, these SEC Form D's contradicts virtually every one of Oklahoma's economic development tax credit investment funds claims, claims to have invested.
A good example is Scissortail, having raised only $5,000 between March 2006 and September 21, 2006, would raise another $88.5 million by the 2006 deadline of October 31, 2006.
(1) Venture Capital Investment and the generic term venture Capital investments are not necessarily the same.
(2) More hidden tax credits are referred to as "in-conjunction" when found in documentation other than the state statutes--still not reported in OpenBooks (https://data.ok.gov/) in documentation other than the state statutes. In OTC emails, the term SBV refers to both SBV and RSBV and means earmarked for gross production tax refunds.
|Date||SEC Form D||CIK||Plan to Raise||Had to invest||Investors||Link|
|Feb 1, 2006||SEC Form D Altus Venture IV||1353585||$14.4 million||$11.2 million||101||View|
|Feb 1, 2006||SEC Form D Altus Venture V||1353943||$2.08 million||$1.6 million||3||View|
|Nov 09, 2006||SEC Form D Altus Venture V||1353943||$23.5 million||$18.9 million||71||View|
|Affinity Ventures - involved with FSB Altus and Altus Venture|
|Jan 10, 2006||SEC Form D Affinity Ventures I||1350328||$2.7 million||$2.18 million||100||View|
|Sep 28, 2006||SEC Form D Affinity Ventures I SB 2||1350328||$400K||$307K||5||View|
|Oct 30, 2006||SEC Form D Affinity Ventures I SB 5||1381369||$400K||$360K||13||View|
|Nov 09, 2006||SEC Form D Affinity Ventures I A-1||none||$3.2 million||$2.6 million||66||View|
|Dec 08, 2006||SEC D BOKF Private Equity Limited Partnership II||1384225||$60 million||$14 million||33||View|
|Nov 13, 2006||SEC D Oklahoma Venture Capital Fund LLC (Oak Hills)||1382454||$11.1 million||$11.1 million||0||View|
|Sep 21, 2006||SEC D Scissortail||1376713||$100 million||$5 K||1||View|
Bank of Oklahoma and Chaparral Energy's, SEC filings K's, Q's, DEF 14A, and whAt this evidence proves. Source Edgar View
- Bank of Oklahoma. Sold to officers and family members at a discount, but did report the amount as benefits for those.
Chaparral Energy SEC filings & confidential Oklahoma Tax Commission (OTC) emails show multiple uses of the same tax credits.
- Evidence of buying $30 million of Altus Ventures $60 million 2006 tax credits.
- Evidence that in 2009 both Chaparral Energy cashed in the $30 million tax credits and Altus Ventures cashed in the $60 million 2006 tax credits for $90 million gross production tax refunds. View
- Timeline that matches payout.
- 518(A) for Venture Capital Investment(1) (VC) state statute 68 § 2357.7
- 527(A) for Small Business Capital (RSBC) state statute 68 § 2357.62
- 527(A) for Small Business Venture (RSBV)(2) state statute 68 § 2357.63
- 526(A) for Rural Small Business Capital (RSBC) state statute 68 § 2357.73
- 526(A) for Rural Small Business Venture(2) (RSBV) state statute 68 § 2357.74