of false economic development investment claims filed to obtain $100s million in unearned tax credits, using Oklahoma's Capital Formation Incentive Act, which provides for four different tax credits, all falsely reported(2)
to hide fraud.
62% False information substituted (2)
- Small Business Capital Companies(3)
- Rural Small Business Capital Companies(5)
- Small Business Ventures(4)
- Rural Small Business Ventures(6)
Other false investment claims using Oklahoma Venture Capital tax credits, and involving Bank of Oklahoma and Cimarron Business Capital. View more
Evidence Paul Doughty used Counterfeit loans documents to file false tax credit claims.
President of co. exposes Paul Doughty's false tax credit claims!
REI New Markets Investment, Rural Enterprises of Oklahoma
Gladstone Capital, Lindmark Outdoor Advertising.
Foxborough, Josh Brim, Barry Switzer
WPG Investments, Frank McGuire
Oak Hills, Avondale Investments, Donald Dillingham
Claiming city payments to construction contractor as an investment.
Tax credits allowed for claiming city payment to construction contractor was an investment.
New nursing home tax credit fraud scheme!
New nursing home owner sell nursing home back to themselves, laundering the money to claim tax credits!
Claiming state funds as an investment.
Is a state agency supplying investments funds for others to receive tax credits? And, who?
1. Partial list - limited resources, fighting cover-up, has allowed to time.
68 O.S. 205, Confidential Nature of Records and Files of Tax Commission
68 O.S. 46, Single Public Website Providing State Revenue, Expenditures, and Other Information
3. 68 O.S. 2357.62 - Tax Credit for Qualified Investment in Qualified Small Business Capital Companies - Pass-Through Entities
4. 68 O.S. 2357.63 - Tax Credit for Qualified Investments in Oklahoma Small Business Ventures - Pass-Through Entities
5. 68 O.S. 2357.73 - Tax Credit for Qualified Investment in Qualified Rural Small Business Capital Companies - Pass-Through Entities
6. 68 O.S. 2357.74 - Tax Credit for Qualified Investment in Oklahoma Rural Small Business Ventures - Pass-Through Entities