Oil Price, Bank Failures, and Madoff Effects. Mar 2004 - Jun 2010
For a list of other timelines.View
Bernie Madoff self-exposed his crimes Dec 2008, and the SEC's public roasting. Bank regulators feared the same.
- Quartz Mountain Aerospace (QMA) Altus OK, like Altus Venture are subsidiaries of First State Bank Altus OK.
- Oklahoma Tax Commission (OTC).
- Gross Production (GP) Tax Refunds.
- $2.12 billion. Oklahoma Authorities Stole Federal Stimulus & Draining Rainy Day to cover-up. View
Most drastic drop in oil price history's (70%), rash of bank failures and Madoff!
- Most drastic drop in oil price history. 70% drop Jun to Nov 2008. Effect on gross production tax revenue. Impacted tax revenue theft and cover-up.
- Madoff scam self-exposed and SEC's public thrashing. Bank regulators didn't want any of that.
- Bank Failures: FDIC trying to hold back rash of bank failures.
Most drastic drop in oil price history. 70% drop Jun to Nov 2008 effect on tax revenue theft.
Bank Failures Reported by Quarter