Foxborough's Fictitious Name Scam, 2007 Cover-up and 2009 City Garage!
Foxborough's, Capital West Tax Credit Letter, and OSSD cover-up. View
Foxborough's use of a fictious name Town Center Theatre, LLC, and claimed investing $10.1 million and taking 2007 tax credits. View
Later Foxborough requested and OTC issued a Confidential Tax Letter Ruling to switch the name to Specialty Services LLC. Another trick to hide the money trail.
- In 2009 Foxborough worked a sole source purchase of Oklahoma City (COTPA - Central Oklahoma Transportation and Parking Authority) City Center East Garage a parking garage, built in 2006.
- Specialty Real Estate Services (Specialty Services) LLC paid $7.62 million for the garage.
- The garage provided the assets to secure a loan for funds to buy the garage.
- No risk.
- New jobs were created.
- No impact on the economy.
- Devon Tower was being built and put parking space at a premium.
- Two years after Foxborough had claimed investing, and the tax credits were used.