Like the 1,000s of other pages of evidence uncovered and descriptions of crimes on this site, this web page is only one part of a massive multi-state entanglement of government corruption and cover-up. See size
Email to FDIC OIG Agent Prior to June 2016 Criminal Trial
From: Nick Baker
Subject: Crimes Altus OK banker Paul Doughty and Fred Don Anderson
To: Estabon Santana
Date: 4/13/2016 3:45 PM
A quick note to determine if you have any interest?
I have evidence and my own testimony directly related to the following cases.
Case: 15-CR-00085 OKWD: Colorado lot loans and Oklahoma Senior Life Settlement scams. More below.
It appears this could be a reinvestigation of the following which was covering up crimes in OK, also involving Altus OK banker Paul Doughty and Fred Don Anderson, that went awry.
OK FBI's bungled Colorado bank fraud investigation (January 2009), in which I was framed as a confidential informant.
Based on what I read in the charges and motions Case: 15-CR-00085 OKWD, they still haven't investigated the crimes covered and continuing; or the crimes committed in covering up.
I am a retired US Navy Master Chief, honor the FBI abused.
Prowlingowl.com - partially disabled
- Federal Court Criminal Trial: June 14, 2016
- Case: 15-CR-00085 OKWD
- Charged: Altus OK Banker Paul Doughty and Fred Don Anderson
- Crimes: Colorado lot loans and Oklahoma Senior Life Settlement scams
Charged: Altus OK banker Paul Harold Doughty and his partner Fred Don Anderson
- Sealed FDIC settlement: May 2012
- Case: No. CIV 11-1221-D OKWD Federal Court (used KSD judges).
- Charged: Law firm Andrews Davis, and attorneys Matthew Griffith and Joe Rocket.
- Crimes: Colorado lot loans scam